Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good trip to the mall

For me that seems almost an oxymoron - I don't like shopping and being in the mall at 5:30 always seems a little creepy. BUT tonight I had to pick something up and thought I would just walk around. After trying on a few shirts and deciding I'm just not the right body type for some stores I decided to call it quits. I went and got a guilt free decaf, low fat latte and a huge puffed wheat square. YUM. The latte had about the best foam I have ever had so that was great. Then as I was walking out a little blond girl , about a year and a half, in blue jeans and a pink shirt toddled up to the Santa's shop that is there, stopped infront of one of the trees and said, "Oh WOW!" She did not remember seeing a tree before. It was so cute. It made the trip worthwhile.

No comments: