Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A smile and a blog

I am totally new to this blogging thing and I am not sure why I am here. Its taken me awhile just to figure out how to set things, where to find things and what the process is. But I'm learning - and I haven't even called Scott yet!
I have also noticed that a lot of the blogs I've looked at are written by people my kids' age - maybe I am just looking in the wrong places. I don't know if anyone wants to read a blog by someone over 50 but I can try.
But its almost midnight and I think I have to get a little philosophical before I sign off. (Is there spell check in this process!). I just became a grandmother (grandma?gram? nana? ....... not sure) and so am walking a somewhat new path right now. It's a much bigger and newer path for Ryan and Steph but its still a slighty different journey for me too. I will walk some of it on line. So her I go...entering grandma-hood with a smile and a blog!

No comments: