Saturday, March 10, 2007

Good lunch

Last blog - BORING! Sorry. I just had to itemize all the stuff I bought.

Today Kayla and I spent the day together. We went to Osborne Village and ate at an Australian restaurant - Billabong. It was GREAT! There was a really good kiwi dressing on my salad and she had the fish and chips - battered tuna with amazing skinny fries. We had pavlova for dessert. Harley wanted to go there for his birthday lunch but it wasn't open so we went to Cafe 22 instead. Too bad. (Cafe 22 has good food but this was better.) Kayla and I decided we will go there for our birthday dinner in April.

We also just had a lot of fun. I feel really blessed that our kids like to hang out with us. Even the in-laws or in-laws to be, I think. Looking forward to time with the BC crew in 2 weeks!

Oh! Its really melting here today. You need lots and lots of windshield wiper fluid when you are driving around. Spring is coming!

No comments: