Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Garden Things

Lots is happening at school but I am ready for summer so here are a few funny things happening in our yard.

Little bunnies are living under our sunroom. They like to sit on the warm stepping stones and when you go out in the morning, there are little rabbit turds on on all the stepping stones.

The birds in the feeders are very messy and there is a carpet of millet growing under the feeder. But the bunnies really like millet so they go nibble on it and are leaving my other plants alone.

The big ugly grey squirrel doesn't like me and the feeling is mutual. I yell at him and throw things at him when he is in the bird feeder. When I come into the sunroom now and it sees me, it runs up the elm tree and yells at me. This could get ugly.

That's all for now.

No comments: