Monday, January 8, 2007

Check Out Opinions

Hank and I were shopping for the dinner we are preparing for Dordt's Choir on Wednesday. We were checking out large quantities of lasagne fixings when the woman who was packing her bags in the other half of the checkout lane (Yes! my amazed kids, we were at SUPER Store!!!)leans over and says, " I hate those noodles you don't have to boil first. They're awful and never cook up right. I wouldn't use them." I laughed and said I was just the shopper, someone else made the list and was going to do the cooking. She went on again about how awful those noodles were and how she would never buy them

WHO CARES! Did she think I was going to run to the far back of the store to exchange those 6 boxes of lasagne noodles because of her?!

Check out rule #3 (after don't steal and don't take 12 items in the 9 only line) - don't make negative comments about what other people are buying!!!! Its none of your business!

1 comment:

Kayler said...

I hear ya!
Congrats though on breaking the Superstore ban! Once you get past the terribly rude people, the poor customer service and the sometimes shotty selection it is a great place to shop!!
It's the cheapest - hands down, and no one can have worse produce than Safeway, so there are two pluses.